Being filled with the Spirit means to be filled with the immediate presence of God to the extent that you are feeling what God Himself feels, desiring what God desires, doing what God wants, speaking by God’s power, praying and ministering in God’s strength, and knowing with the knowledge that God Himself gives. ~ Prof. Wayne Grudem
Benefits of Holy Spirit Filling
- Spiritual counsel and edifying praise – Eph. 5:19.
- Frequent worship of God – Eph. 5:19.
- Constant attitude of thanksgiving – Eph. 5:20.
- Humility and submission to those in authority – Eph. 5:21-6:9.
- Greater victory over concentrated spiritual attack – Eph. 6:10-19.
- Understanding of God’s will in the decisions which face us in life – Eph. 1:17, Gal. 5:18.
- Greater holiness in life – Rom. 8:13.
- More answers to prayer – Eph. 6:18.
- Amazingly fruitful ministry – Zech. 4:6.
- Much greater peace in our hearts – Rom. 8:6.